Responsive Website Designs
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All customers must agree to the terms and conditions set out by Web-nv.com Solutions (ABN:26218044754) The term Web-nv refers to Web-nv.com Solutions
2.Web-nv will communicate to you via your last known email address. It is the clients duty to inform us of any account changes, failure to do so may result in suspension/closure of your account due to unpaid accounts. 3. Web-nv reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without notification. Warranties and Liabilities. Web-nv does not warrant that;
3.1. The service(s) will be uninterrupted or error free
3.2. The service will meet the clients requirement unless expressly set out in this agreement
3.3. The Client warrants that at the time of entering into this agreement it is not relying on any representation made by Web-nv which has not been stated expressly in this agreement or on any descriptions or specifications contained in any other document, including any catalogues or publicity material produced by Web-nv.
3.3a. Web-nv reserves the right (but is under no obligation) to remove from Internet Access any part of the Client Data that. in Web-nv's opinion, infringes any of the warranties set out in this agreement.
3.4. If there is any claim against Web.com due to a breach of the Client's warranties, or otherwise attributable to the Client Data, the Client must indemnify and hold Web-nv harmless against all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) associated with, or arising out of, the claim.
Web-nv will provide a quote which is valid for 28 days only unless stated otherwise in the quote. The client will need to provide initial documentation such as colours, themes & layout so Web-nv will draft a sample design. Once client is happy with the sample design and agree to the project then client must pay a non-refundable $200 initial fee. The payment of the initital fee constitutes an agreement with the quotation and Web-nv will start working on the web site.
1. The webpage will only be published when the client pays for their domain and web hosting costs. Once payment is made the clients site will be published initially with a temporary construction page
2. The client will be invoiced for the balance on the completion of the work unless otherwise stated indicated in the quote. Web-nv must receive full payment before the website is to go 'live' on the internet or an electronic copy is made available to the client.
3.If the client is not able to provide necessary documentation, then Web-nv reserves the right to either invoice the client for any work completed to date or dease work on the web site. This must be paid within 7 days of invoiced date.
4. Accounts that remain unpaid after 14 days of the invoice date will forfeit all free web site submissions included in the quote.
5. Payments can be made via bank cheque, internet banking and money order.
1. Should the client cancel the acceptance of the quotation then Web-nv will invoice the client for any work completed to date. The minimum cancellation fee will be twenty five (25%) of the agreed quote.
2. Web-nv may terminate the service for any reason by giving the customer (7) days notice.
3. Once Web-nv has terminated the account the clients data will be destroyed unless required by law
4. Web-nv will terminate the service if the client has breached any of the terms and conditions set upon this agreement.
5. No refund will be given upon termination of the service unless specified previously in the contract.
COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER
1. The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities in respect to the use of all copy, text, images, logos & trademarks and any other material supplied by the client.
2.Supply of abovementioned material by the client constitutes a guarantee by the client to Web-nv that all permissions and copyright have been obtained. Web-nv will not be responsible for damages to or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which the required permission or copyright has not been obtained.
3. All original images, themes, layouts and graphics supplied by Web-nv will remain the property of Web-nv until the client's account has been fully paid. Once this occurs then the supplied graphics will transfer ownership to the client.
4. Web-nv has a duty of care to minimise errors of the designed website. If there are errors made by Web-nv, Web-nv will correct them in the course of the design.
4a. Web-nv will not be responsible for any alterations performed by either the client or a third party which cause the errors on the site, these include and not limited to, additions, modifications or deletions.
5. If Web-nv was asked to fix these errors then an invoice charged at an hourly rate will be billed.
6. Some files/graphics/terminates used on this site are deemed to be of public domain. If this is not the case please notify Web-nv.
7. Files and language used on this site are either copyrighted by Web-nv and it's licensors, or are public domain. Do not copy any files or language from this site without permission.
7a. Image licence attribute for all of our images by, Designed by Creativeart / Freepik or CC0 Licence.
8. Web-nv authorises you to view and download the materials at this Web Site only for informational, non-commercial and personal use. Please understand that no part of the data may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form, or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Web-nv.
9. We have set up links to other sites on the Internet. The following applies to all these links: We expressly declare that we have no influence whatsoever on the design and content of the linked sites. We therefore expressly disassociate ourselves herewith from any content on any of the Internet sites linked with ours, nor do we accept any responsibility for the content of these sites. This declaration applies to all links posted on this Internet site and to any content on the sites to which the banners and links used may lead.
1. If you agree to pay Web-nv a yearly fee we will perform regular maintenance. Please read the package you sign up for.
2.Services provided by Web-nv will change from time to time due to technology changes. The way clients access their site might change and Web-nv will do what is required to get the service updated as quick as possible. Web-nv reserves the right to make changes of the way the accounts are accessed or ther service provided without any give notice to the client. This might include system and hardware changes.
"Your personal information is important to us" All information collected is for internal use for signing, registering of services from third party providers. We agree to not sell your personal records to any individual, entity or third party wthout your written consent, unless required by law, regulation and government departments. For more information on your privacy, please visit the privacy commissioner's website
We are transparent, client led and user focus, so whether you're looking to discuss a new project or simply say hello. We would love to hear from you!